Middlebury Selectboard Meeting. Click here for the agenda. *(Description continues…)
1. **Call to Order
2. *Approval of Agenda
3. *Approval of Minutes of the December 15, 2020 and December 29, 2020 Special Selectboard Meeting
4. **Citizen Comments [Opportunity to raise or address issues not otherwise included on this agenda]
5. *Fire Chief David Shaw with a request for Approval of a Purchase Order for a Knox Box System for Fire Station
6.*Chris Zeoli, Tree Warden, Request for Approval of Application for Technical Assistance to Write a Shade Tree Preservation Plan
7. *Approval of Grant Agreements
7.a. *Ash Tree Management Grant Agreement with the Vermont Department of Forests, Parks & Recreation
7.b. *Agreement with the Vermont Department of Housing & Community Development for the FY21 Municipal Planning Grant Program for Marketing & Branding Materials for Downtown Middlebury
7.c. *Amended Agreement with the Vermont Department of Housing & Community Development for the FY20 Municipal Planning Grant Program for Zoning Updates to Facilitate Implementation of the Downtown Master Plan
8. *Application to Bond Bank for Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Funding for the Court Street Water Main Project (if available)
9. **Advancing Race Equity & Inclusion: Discuss proposal from Tabitha Moore Consulting, LLC & Lisa Ryan for Town and Community Engagement Work
6:50 – 7:00 — Break/Agenda Time Cushion
10. **Local Emergency Management Director/Chief of Police, Update on Pandemic Response
11. *Public Hearing and Information Meeting on Preliminary Proposed Town General Fund Budget FY22 (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022)
12. **Health & Human Service Agency Review (the Board meets with 2 or 3 agencies each year)
12.a. **Deborah Wesley, Chief Executive Officer, Addison County Home Health & Hospice
12.b. **Kate Rothwell, Director, Middlebury Regional Emergency Medical Services (MREMS). The Selectboard’s MREMS Review Working Group will also present an executive summary of its work under this item.
12.c. *Consider Requests from Rutland Area ARC (Advocacy, Resources, Community) and NeighborWorks of Western Vermont to be placed on the ballot for appropriations of $300 and $500, respectively.
13. **Review & Discuss Draft Warning for Town Meeting; Discuss Date for Public Information Meeting on Retail Cannabis (1-hour at Regular Selectboard Meeting of February 9, 2021 proposed) and Date for Information Meeting Required before the Annual Town Meeting Elections and Australian balloting (Monday, February 22, 2021 proposed as date for Information Meeting before Australian balloting).
14. *Steve Huffaker, Chair, Maple Broadband (Addison County Communications Union District), with a request for funding from the Town’s Vermont Community Development Program (VCDP) Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) to leverage state and federal funds for development and expansion of broadband in Addison County
15. *Approval of Check Warrants
16. **Town Manager’s Report
17. **Board Member Concerns
18. *Executive Session – ANTICIPATED
19. **Action on Matters Discussed in Executive Session
* Decision Item ** Possible Decision
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website, www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.