1. Introductions – Board Members, Administrators and Staff
2. Public Comment
B. Recommendation to Approve Minutes of January 11, 2018
C. Approve ACSD Bills
D. Report of the Board
1. Discussion: ACSD Task Force on Racism, Bias, and Discrimination Recommendation Timeline
2. Action: Approve FY19 ACSD Budget
3. Action: Approve School District Warnings
4. Action: Set FY19 School Choice Capacity at MUHS
F. Executive Session: Property Contract
Public Comment Guidelines
Public comments are encouraged and welcome at each regular board meeting during the period designated for public comment at the beginning of the agenda. Citizens will be called to make their statement by the board chair. Public comments regarding personnel or legal matters will not be heard by the Board.
When there are many people who wish to speak, the chair can at their discretion, use a speakers’ list. Members of the public will be given an opportunity to sign the speakers’ list, indicating which agenda item will be addressed. The chair may choose to limit the time for each speaker..