Producer: MCTV[/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]
Middlebury Selectboard Meeting. Click here for the agenda. (Description continues…)[/ezcol_2third_end][ezcol_1third]
Town of Middlebury
Regular Selectboard Meeting
Tuesday December 12th, 2017 7:00 P.M.
Town Offices Conference Room
77 Main Street
1. **Call to Order
2. *Approval of Agenda
3. *Approval of Minutes of November 28, 2017 Regular Selectboard Meeting
4. **Citizen Comments [Opportunity to raise or address issues that are not otherwise included on this agenda]
5. *Elise Shanbacker, Executive Director, Addison County Community Trust, Request for Town to Support an Application for Vermont Community Development Program Funding for a Planning Study for a Community Septic System at Lindale Mobile Home Park 7:15
6a. *Appointment to Library Board of Trustees
6.b. *Nomination to Planning Commission
6.c.*Appointment of Assistant Zoning Administrator FY19 General Fund Budget – Review of First Draft
7. **Non-Profit Agencies Requesting Funding from the Town – Hospice Volunteer Services – AgeWell (Area Agency on Aging) – Addison County Parent-Child Center – WomenSafe 7:35
8. **Representative of the Library Board of Trustees, FY19 Budget Request for Libraries
9. **Kathleen Ramsay, Town Manager, FY19 Budget Requests for Administration, Health & Human Services, Employee Benefits & Debt Service. Review updated major drivers based on the first draft of the FY19 Budget.
10. **Kathleen Ramsay, Town Manager, Report on Cross Street Bridge Fund & Local Option Tax Receipts. Discussion of Next Steps in Gathering Public Input.
11. *Authorize Signature of Vermont Gas Easements
12. *Report on December 12, 2017 College Lunch
13. Approval of Check Warrants
14. *Town Manager’s Report
15. **Board Member Concerns
16. *Executive Session – Contracts & Personnel
17. **Action on Matters Discussed in Executive Session
* Decision Item
** Possible Decision
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website, www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.