1. lntroductions – Board Members, Administrators, and Staff
2. Public Comments
B. Recommendation to Approve Minutes of August 21, 2017
C. Action: Approve Task Force Plan
D. Report of the Superintendent
1. Discussion: ACSD Facilities Assessment
2. Action: Fuel Bids 2017-2018
E. Report of the Board
1. Action: Appoint MCTV Delegates
2. Action: VEHI/VSBIT Annual Meeting Proxy Vote
3. Discussion: Board Training Follow-up
4. Discussion: VSBA Regional Meeting
1. Executive Session: Personnel
Public Comment Guidelines
Public comments are encouraged and welcome at each regular board meeting during the period designated for public comment at the beginning of the agenda. Citizens will be called to make their statement by the board chair. Public comments regarding personnel or legal matters will not be heard by the Board.
When there are many people who wish to speak, the chair can at their discretion, use a speakers’ list. Members of the public will be given an opportunity to sign the speakers’ list, indicating which agenda item will be addressed. The chair may choose to limit the time for each speaker..