Producer: MCTV[/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]
Middlebury Selectboard Meeting. Click here for the agenda. (Description continues…)[/ezcol_2third_end][ezcol_1third]
1. Call to Order
2. *Approval of Minutes of April 13 Special Selectboard Meeting & Worksession
3. *Approval of Agenda
4. **Citizen Comments [Opportunity to raise or address issues that are not otherwise included on this agenda]
5. * Annual Appointments to Town Offices, Boards and Commissions
6. *Adam Lougee, Executive Director, Addison County Regional Planning Commission, Presentation of Conceptual plans for the Pulp Mill Bridge area Sidewalk Project
7. *Director of Operations Dan Werner with Recommendations on Bid Awards for Painter Road Paving, Purchase of a Loader and Purchase of a Trailer; Update on Creek Road Project (Paved Section) and Spring Public Works Activities
8. **Jim Gish, Downtown Bridge Replacements Project Community Liaison, with an Update on the Project, including Local Project Management Team Meetings of April 15 & 22 and the LPMT’s response to Attorney Peter Langrock’s Letter of April 11.
9. *Town Offices & Recreation Facility Project
9.a. Report on Multi-Purpose Room Flooring – Report on Investigations, Next Steps & Timeline
9.b. Update on Demolition of Buildings at 94 Main Street -Discussion of Bonding for the Project
9.c. Town Offices Open House – Friday, April 29, 2016, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
10. *Appointments to Committees of the Selectboard
11. *FY16 Year-to-Date Budget Reports
12. *Approval of Check Warrants
13. *Town Manager’s Report
14. Board Member Concerns
15. *Executive Session – If Needed
16. **Action on Matters Discussed in Executive Session
* Decision Item
** Possible Decision
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website, www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.