1. Call to Order
2. * Board Organization: Elected Members Sworn in by Town Clerk; Election of Chair and Vice Chair; Set Regular Meeting Date; Set Newspaper of Record; Discuss Possible Dates for Board Retreat; Appoint Middlebury Delegate and Alternate to Addison County Solid Waste Management District Board of Supervisors; Appoint Green Up Day Coordinator
3. *Approval of Minutes of February 9 and February 23, 2016
4. *Approval of Agenda
5. **Citizen Comments [Opportunity to raise or address issues that are not otherwise included on this agenda]
6. *2016 Liquor License, Outside Consumption and Entertainment Permit Approvals
7. ** Christopher Mattrick, District Ranger, U.S. Forest Service, Green Mountain National Forest, Rochester/Middlebury Ranger Districts
8. *Award Contract for Weybridge Street Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project
9. *Proposed Consent Order for Compliance with the Town’s National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit from the US Environmental Protection Agency
10. *Easement Request from Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies Request for Easement for Construction of a New Entrance at 5 Court Street
11. **Town Offices & Recreation Facility Update: Proposed Protocol for Re-Use & Sale of Furniture, Fixture & Equipment in the Municipal Building & Gymnasium at 94 Main Street; Request from Town of Brandon for Basketball Backboards.
12. **Local Project Management Team Update on Downtown Bridge Replacement Project
13. **Follow-up from Town Meeting.
14. **Selectboard Subcommittees until Post-Election Appointments are made, including representation at upcoming Town/College Lunch
15. *Approval of Check Warrants
16. *Town Manager’s Report
17. Board Member Concerns
18. *Executive Session – If Needed
19. **Action on Matters Discussed in Executive Session
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website,www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.