Middlebury Selectboard Meeting. Click here for the agenda. *(Description continues…)
1. **Call to Order
2. *Approval of Agenda
3. *Approval of Minutes of the November 17, 2020 Special Selectboard Meeting
4. **Citizen Comments [Opportunity to raise or address issues not otherwise included on this agenda]
5. **Local Emergency Management Director/Chief of Police, Update on Pandemic Response
6. *Nominations to Fill Vacancy on Selectboard
7. *Appointment of the Town’s Representative to the Addison County Economic Development Corporation
8. *Consider request from David Silberman regarding the addition of an article to the Town Meeting Warning, “Shall the Town of Middlebury permit the operation of cannabis retailers and Integrated Licensees which are licensed by the State of Vermont pursuant to Act 164 of 2020, subject to such municipal ordinance and regulation as the Selectboard may lawfully adopt and implement?”, by Selectboard initiative, rather than by Citizens Petition
9. **Kathleen Ramsay, Town Manager, Review of Major Budget Drivers Based on First Draft Budget; Review of Budget Requests for Administration, Employee Benefits & Debt Service
10. **Dana Hart, Director, Ilsley Public Library Director, Budget Request for Libraries
11. **Thomas Hanley, Chief of Police, Budget Request for Police Department
12. **David Shaw, Fire Chief, Budget Request for Fire Department 8:20
13. *Tom Hanley, Chief of Police, Request for Purchase Order for Network Server Update
14. *Approval of Amendment to Grant Agreement with the Vermont Department of Public Safety for the East Middlebury Flood Resiliency Project. The amendment provides funding for construction of the project.
15. *Approval of Amendment to Grant Agreement with the Vermont Agency of Transportation for the Exchange Street Sidewalk/Path. The amendment extends the period of performance under the grant. 8:35
16. **Race Equity & Inclusion: Agree on a common source of information to explore and discuss how to continue the Board’s work on race equity & inclusion and give the Board a more robust framework for discussion.
17. *Approval of Check Warrants
18. **Town Manager’s Report
19. **Board Member Concerns
20. *Executive Session – Not Anticipated
21. **Action on Matters Discussed in Executive Session
* Decision Item ** Possible Decision
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website, www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.