2. The Middlebury Selectboard will host a virtual public meeting with representatives from the Vermont Agency of Transportation, VHB, and Kubricky Construction Corp. to inform the community about the timeline, activities, and impacts of this summer’s construction of the new downtown tunnel and the work to follow through the end of 2020.
Jon Griffin – VTrans Project Manager
Nathan Speanburg – Kubricky Sr. Construction Manager
Aaron Guyette – VHB Lead Engineer
John Whittaker – Kubricky Project Manager
- The sequence of construction activities during the 10-week shutdown of Main Street to thru traffic starting Monday, July 13
- Plans to mitigate impacts of construction on pedestrians and motorists and downtown residents, businesses, and organizations during the closure
- An overview of the upcoming Middlebury Village Historic District National Register Nomination Update
* Decision Item ** Possible Decision
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website, www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.