Middlebury Selectboard Meeting. Click here for the agenda. *(Description continues…)
1. **Call to Order
2. *Approval of Agenda
3. *Approval of Minutes of March 17, 2020 Special Selectboard Meeting/Retreat and Minutes of March 24, 2020 Regular Selectboard Meeting
4. **Citizen Comments [Opportunity to raise or address issues not otherwise included on this agenda]
5. * Update on Downtown Bridge Replacement Project
6. **Request for Letter of Support from Caleb Rick, CEO of EcoGlobal, for EcoGlobal’s application for funding from the USDA’s Rural Business Development Grant Program for a business feasibility study to assess locating its headquarters and a production facility in Middlebury. If successful, the grant would be administered by the Addison County Economic Development Corporation.
7. *COVID-19 response updates, including an update from Emergency Management Director/Chief of Police Tom Hanley
8. **FY20 Year-to-Date Budget Report and year-end budget projections (if available)
9. *Approval of Check Warrants, including warrant of March 30, 2020 (school tax collection payment)
10. **Town Manager’s Report
11. **Board Member Concerns
12. *Executive Session – Anticipated – Legal Matters
13. **Action on Matters Discussed in Executive Session
* Decision Item ** Possible Decision
Additional information about most Agenda items is available on the Town’s website, www.townofmiddlebury.org on the Selectboard page.